A small dose of stress is not dangerous to health, it can even motivate to action. However, its excess weakens the body, burns out, and a prolonged condition can lead to disease. Learn ways you can maintain balance in your daily life.
- Learn various relaxation and meditation techniques
- Play sports – running, dancing, swimming and fitness are some of the many physical activities that can release endorphins, the so-called happy hormones.
- Hug your pet! Stroking your beloved pet lowers cortisol levels.
- Spend time with friends and don’t be afraid to ask for help when you’re in trouble.
- Find a hobby that makes you feel better.
- Create your own playlist of songs that boost your mood
- Carve out time to take a hot bath with essential oils.
- Try to be out in nature as often as possible
- Take a walk.