Are you in the market for Sterling Silver Earrings? We’ve got your back! With this guide, you’ll know what you’re looking for, where to find it and how to wear it to truly accentuate your outfit from bland to bombshell! And if you don’t have time to read the whole thing, no problem we have all of our tips on jewelry accentuation in an infographic as well! Just click here! Now let’s get right into how you can take your outfit from basic to bold with some gorgeous jewelry.
Introducing the must-have accessory for any outfit
It’s no secret that one of the easiest ways to take an outfit from bland to bombshell is with a great accessory. But if you’ve exhausted your options for statement necklaces and earrings, don’t worry! There are plenty of other accessories that can create the same effect with just a little bit more work. And if you’re looking for a go-to piece, look no further than sterling silver earrings.
How to style sterling silver earrings
Sterling silver earrings are the perfect way to accentuate any outfit and instantly add a little bit of bling. Here are three ways that you can wear sterling silver earrings:
1) Wear them with an everyday outfit. They’re the perfect finishing touch for jeans and a tank top.
2) Mix them with other jewelry like gold, pearls or diamonds. These will all contrast nicely against each other while still being cohesive.
3) Layer them with statement jewelry like large hoops or a chunky necklace. This will make your look more interesting and chic!
The best sterling silver earrings for every budget
No matter what your style is, there’s a pair of sterling silver earrings that will work with your outfit. From dainty studs to chandeliers, we’ve got the perfect pair of earrings for every woman and occasion.
1) Studs – If you’re looking for something understated and elegant, then studs are a great place to start. These delicate little gems can be worn with anything and offer an air of sophistication without being too flashy or ostentatious about it. Plus they’re usually on the more affordable end of the spectrum so they won’t break the bank.
2) Hoops – A great alternative to studs if you want something with a bit more oomph, hoops are classy but not too formal. They typically feature one larger gemstone surrounded by several smaller ones in a cluster shape- this is my personal favorite type of sterling silver earring because they look fabulous on literally anyone! The larger center stone also means they make a statement while still staying within budget.
3) Chandelier – Looking for an accessory that screams class and elegance? Look no further than chandelier earrings.
main photo: unsplash.com/Sarah Dao