Preparing the perfect hairdo for a wedding may seem difficult and time-consuming. With our step-by-step guide we show you how to create beautiful updos on your own.
Every woman wants to look dashing, especially at festive events like weddings. For many women it takes them a long time to decide what kind of dress, shoes, purse and hair style to wear. Usually, we go to the hairdresser and entrust him with the final result, which will appear on our heads. However, there are many attractive hairstyles, which you can easily create yourself at home
Curls using a flat iron
You don’t need a curling iron to create beautiful curls, but you do need a flat iron. Depending on your hair type, length and experience you will need 20 to 40 minutes to create this style. This hairstyle looks wonderfully natural and definitely adds sex appeal and femininity. It looks great with or without a romantic boho dress.
How do I create this hairstyle?
- First, you need to prepare your hair properly. Start by blow-drying your hair from the roots (you can use a brush or blow-dry your hair with your head down). Then spray your hair with heat protectant, followed by a curling iron.
- Twist your hair using a flat iron. To do this, divide your hair into small sections. Grasp each strand of hair with the flat iron at the root, twist the flat iron twice and pull it down. Use your finger to curl each strand of hair for a bit of extra hold and let it rest until you have twisted the remaining strands. Remember that when creating curls with a flat iron, the most important thing is the right movement. If you are inexperienced with flat irons, you should first practice using them when the iron is not in use.
- Apply a little hairspray for hold.
- Brush your hair gently with a brush.
Crown of Braids
This hairstyle looks very glamorous, although it doesn’t take long at all to prepare (20 to 45 minutes, depending on how advanced you are). The most difficult part during its preparation may be switching hands while you have to continue the braid at the back of your head. The first time you try it, you might have a little trouble doing this hairstyle, but after a few attempts, it won’t give you any problems.
How to make this hairstyle?
- Divide your hair into two equal parts so that it is separated by a straight parting in the middle.
- On one side, braid your hair upwards (starting at the nape of your neck), while on the other side, braid your hair starting from around your forehead and working your way downwards. Remember to stay close to the skull
- Join the braids together, using bobby pins to keep the rubber bands out of sight at the ends.
The Romantic Ponytail
The romantic ponytail is a not-so-obvious hairstyle for weddings, and one of its biggest advantages is that it’s comfortable to wear. It’s also characterized by its simplicity. If you have long or mid-length hair, you may want to opt for this style Chances are that you will be the only person at the party with this hairstyle, as it is quite an original choice.
How do I create this hairstyle?
- First, use a curling iron to subtly curl your hair.
- Then, gather a section of hair near the top of your skull and secure it with a bobby pin.
- Then gather the rest of your hair into a ponytail in the middle of your head.
- Loosen the top section of your hair.
- Wrap an elastic band around a strand of the open hair, one on the right and one on the left side.
- Secure the ponytail with the bottom hair pin.
- Apply some hair spray for hold.